** Updated 1st February 2022 **
These are our current arrangements for worship.
– Alternate pews in use,
– Refreshments are served in the church hall after the service
– Enter by Blackness Avenue only (unless you require flat access to the building)
– You are encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test before coming to church, only attend if you have a negative result.
Do not attend if you have received a positive lateral flow test result, are isolating, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
These are the full arrangements:
- You must wear a mask / face covering in the building, unless you are exempt.
- You might want to bring a bible as pew bibles have been put away for now.
- Come to the main door on Blackness Avenue. Flat access is available via the Shaftesbury Terrace door.
- Aim to arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than normal to ensure all can be seated by 11.00am.
- Wait outside in a socially distanced manner until you are invited to enter the building. This will be one (or one household) at a time.
- As you come in you will be asked to read some notices, put on your mask / face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- You will need to give your name and phone number. This is to comply with NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect programme.
- Please wait until you are directed to a pew.
- Please maintain social distance of 1 metre.
- The disabled toilet near the hall is the only toilet available. Leave the church at the front right door to access this toilet via the corridor.
- At the end of the service, please maintain a 1 metre social distancing as you leave.
- Children are very welcome but there will not be a Sunday Club. We suggest you bring activities for your children to do during the sermon. (Sunday Club is planning to return in March).
- Please bring any monetary donations in an envelope and leave them the box provided.
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20
And for those who choose not to attend, we will be praying for you, and a time when we can all worship together in person.